Sunday, September 25, 2011

Almost there

I'm sitting in the JFK Admirals Club (thanks to my traveling companions Rick and Portia) using a computer that has a normal keyboard that uses engligh letters--we are a mere few hours away from returning to DCA and home.  I'm so looking forward to seeing Ken and sleeping in my own little bed.  The trip from Spain to JFK was really long.  America Airlines did not have their A/V working in the coach cabin.  An eight hour plane ride without a movie is long...I will be writing yet another letter to AA tomorrow telling them what sucky service they have.  Rick, Portia, Renee and I have been sitting for an hour looking over our pictures and talking about our adventure.

I am so happy to have made the journey.  I am grateful and thankful to all of you for your interest and support.  Tomorrow I thankfully return to my regular life, sore feet and all.

Sending love...

1 comment: